GOLDRUSH-L Archives

July 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:19:13 +0000
Dear colleagues,

We've been having a series of email problems at the Colorado Alliance offices. If you've sent any messages over the last few days and have not received a response from one of our staff members please resend it.  The problem has been sporadic so some emails have come through and others have not.  This would include email sent directly to a particular staff member or one of our aliases such as [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

We apologize for the inconvenience.

George

George Machovec
Associate Director