GOLDRUSH-L Archives

July 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:00:04 +0000
Hello all!

the Gold Rush database server is having some problems right now, as some of you have probably already noticed.

It's the problem that is causing GR Linker to say "Lost connection to MySQL server during queryLost connection to MySQL server during query".

I'll be shutting down the db server shortly after 5:00 mountain time (in a couple of minutes).

I've got a couple of small configuration changes to make, then we'll start it back up.

It shouldn't be down for more than 10 minutes.

Sorry for the short notice!

Scott