ALLIANCE-L Archives

August 2005

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:56:42 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

The phone service at the Colorado Alliance is currently out of service.  If you try to call us the phone will just ring and never answer.  Service from Qwest and our PBX has been requested.  This problem only affects our voice mail and not our fax (303-759-3363) or any of our incoming T1 lines for access to our servers.

In the meantime, if you have a problem please email one of the Alliance aliases or any of our staff as follows:

Gold Rush issues

Prospector issues

Any other general system issues

Alliance staff email: