ALLIANCE-L Archives

August 2005

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:22:09 +0000
The Prospector system has been modernized and updated with a new look on the Web. The system still has the same great functionality - allowing you to borrow books, DVDs, videos, CDs, and other materials from any of its participating libraries.

The Web interface uses the latest technology to make it easier to update and maintain. In addition, the ?Prospector News? section has been added to keep users up-to-date on the latest announcements and improvements.

Prospector was originally launched in July 1999 with eight libraries. Since then it has grown to 23 libraries and offers over 6 million unique titles with over 19 million copies (many titles have more than one copy available).

Please let me know if you notice problems with the new release as we are cross checking functionality and appearance on the new live site.

George

George Machovec
Associate Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries