GOLDRUSH-L Archives

September 2006

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Thomas Cabot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:40:02 -0600
Hi Rose - sorry, but could you change the ISSN on this one to 0730-3238
. I don't think it gives this one on the ASAIL web-site, but the thing
also has issues on Project Muse so we would like both links to show up.
The above is the actual print ISSN. Thanks,

Tom Cabot
Electronic Resources Dept.
MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico