ALLIANCE-L Archives

February 2009

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:22:05 -0700
Please excuse multiple postings:

Peggy Jobe, from CU-Boulder has forwarded a document  that lists major
collections held in microfiche by CU Boulder. I have attached this
document to this email.  If you are planning to attend the upcoming
round table on microfiche scanning, could you please compile a similar
list of your microfiche collections held by your institutions?  See
Peggy's email below:

***************
Hello Rose,

In preparation for a meeting with the PASCAL Board of Directors, I
pulled together a list of major microform collections in the Government
Publications Library at CU Boulder. For each title in the list, I added
brief notes, information about online and bibliographic access to each
set.
Right now this list is not in title order, nor is it very complete with
respect to CU Boulder's holdings. Although the emphasis is government
publications, this version includes one non-Government Publications set
(Early American Imprints).

It would be useful if potential participants in the round table could
spend a little time before the meeting compiling similar lists for their
institutions using the format shown in the attached document.  We'll
have a much richer discussion if we have a better idea about the total
universe of microform collections.

Please forward this message to the appropriate lists.

Thanks,

Peggy