GOLDRUSH-L Archives

January 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Abigail Rush <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:49:42 -0500
Rose,

I hate to bother you but what time is the webinar on the
25th again?  We are having issues with our email server
and I saw the email with the dates you sent but I cannot
find it now.  Thanks.

Respectfully yours,
Abigail R. Fuller
Electronic Services Librarian