GOLDRUSH-L Archives

January 2013

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:00:11 +0000
Hello,

We are experiencing some technical difficulties related to Internet access.  Currently all CO Alliance websites are down which includes both Prospector and Gold Rush staff and public.  We apologize for the inconvenience and will send an email out as soon as our internet access has been restored.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
CO Alliance of Research Libraries