Professional Development Consultant
Colorado State Library, Library Development
201 East Colfax Avenue, Room 308, Denver, CO 80203
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.cde.state.co.us<http://www.cde.state.co.us>
[cid:image027e4a.PNG@d6a581f7.4fbeecc5]<https://www.facebook.com/codepted> [cid:imagefa504a.PNG@6a76dce4.4aa8f7a6] <https://twitter.com/codepted> [cid:imagea19544.PNG@fa2a3b56.4298fe97] <http://www.youtube.com/codeptofed> [cid:image58e2c6.PNG@c206247c.4882bcc9] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/colorado-department-of-education/>
Email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, email cannot be used to transfer files containing personally identifiable information of educators or students. Contact the intended recipient to mutually determine enhanced security options for transferring such information.
The Colorado State Library is pleased to offer an in-depth 2-day supervision workshop facilitated by Pat Wagner from Pattern Research Inc.
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
· Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
· Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
· Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
· Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
· Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
If you know of a supervisor in your organization that is ready to push their skills to the next level, encourage them to register for this unique opportunity!
· Participants must be available to attend both days of the workshop.
· Participants must be currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (Includes public, school, academic and special).
· Due to high demand, we are strongly encouraging each library district/organization to limit your registration to one staff member per organization. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)
When: May 17 & 18, 2016
Where: Arapahoe Library District Support Services Building - 12855 E Adam Aircraft Circle Englewood, CO 80112
Registration Fee = $0.00
There is no charge for this workshop. Workshop registration includes the speaker and materials for the 2-day session, and a boxed lunch for both days.
Registration closes on April 8, 2016 at 5 PM!
Questions can be forwarded to Christine kreger, Continuing Education Coordinator for the Colorado State Library. 303-866-6946 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>