ALLIANCE-L Archives

September 2016

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Beth Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:49:20 +0000
Please excuse multiple postings

From: Lisa Renee Kippur [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016 9:02 AM
To: George Machovec <[log in to unmask]>; Beth Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Friends of the Libraries Fall Treasures Event - November 10th - Save the Date

Good morning and Happy Friday!
Our next Friends of the CU Libraries event is coming up in November.  Again we'd like your help in publicizing the talk by displaying the enclosed postcard and making the postcards available for your patrons (please let me know how many you need and where you are located, and I'll run you some postcards for your department).  Thanks for helping us spread the news.  We would love for you to highlight this event on an events website you may have with your department or a newsletter that you send out to your students, faculty, staff and alumni. Can you forward this to the other members of the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries?

Friends of the CU Libraries Presents "Fall Treasures, Ronald J. Stewart, Then Comes a Wind"

[cid:image002.jpg@01D20E9F.723DB000]The Friends of the Libraries, University of Colorado Boulder, are sponsoring their Fall Treasures Event on Thursday, November 10, 2016, at the Center for British and Irish Studies (Norlin Library, Fifth Floor).
Ronald J. Stewart, author of Then Comes a Wind, will speak about his book, which is a story about a family's struggle to homestead in 1900's Nebraska.
Light refreshments will be served at 5:00 p.m., and the author's presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m. This event is free and open to the public, and the author will sign copies of his book (which will be for sale at the event) immediately following his presentation.
For more information, please contact Lisa Kippur, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, (303) 492-7512 and visit http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2600364.

Thanks,
Lisa Kippur

LISA R. KIPPUR|Executive Assistant to the Deans
University of Colorado Boulder | 1720 Pleasant St., 184 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309
Office:  303-492-7512 |Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website: http://colorado.edu/libraries

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.png@01CC4D45.DA4F1600]

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.