Please excuse cross postings:
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:49 AM
To: Libnet ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Save the Dates! Regional Successful Supervision Workshops
The Colorado State Library is thrilled to offer the 2-day Successful Supervision Workshop facilitated by Pat Wagner in 3 locations this year!
Using case studies and their own real-life performance management issues, participants will review proven supervision models and apply practical concepts in hands-on work sessions.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
· Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
· Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
· Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
· Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
· Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.
Learn more! https://www.youtube.com/embed/y0WaGYMPF94
Due to high demand, we will limit registration for each workshop to one staff member per organization. (If for some reason we do not fill all of the slots, we will consider wait list registrants, but will limit to just one staff member per building or location.)
Locations and Dates:
· April 3 & 4, 2018 | Arapahoe Library District - Administration Building | Registration will open February 20, 2018
· May 16 & 17, 2018 | Pueblo City-County Library District - Rawlings Branch | Registration will open April 2, 2018
· June 19 & 20, 2018 | Garfield County Library – Rifle Branch | Registration will open May 2, 2018
Professional Development Consultant
Colorado State Library, Library Development
201 East Colfax Avenue, Room 308, Denver, CO 80203
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.cde.state.co.us<http://www.cde.state.co.us>
[cid:image3a46f7.PNG@b8e7d9ad.42878468]<https://www.facebook.com/codepted> [cid:image2396c8.PNG@04aeea27.44ac265b] <https://twitter.com/codepted> [cid:imagedf1f31.PNG@c3fc2d28.48a6fd4a] <http://www.youtube.com/codeptofed> [cid:image28eda9.PNG@8c9a6457.449ac787] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/colorado-department-of-education/>
Email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, email cannot be used to transfer files containing personally identifiable information of educators or students. Contact the intended recipient to mutually determine enhanced security options for transferring such information.