Please excuse cross postings.
Please note that the deadline to submit a lightning talk is June 1st.
Colorado Academic Library Association (CoALA) Summit
July 17th, 2018
It is a pleasure to invite you to the Colorado Academic Library Association (CoALA) 2018 Summit. The conference will be held at the University of Denver, Anderson Academic Commons, Special Events Room. The theme is: Diversity & Inclusion in the Academic Library. We are seeking individuals to present a short 5-7 minute lighting talk related to diversity and inclusion in all types of libraries and their surrounding communities. Topics of presentations might be, but are not limited to include:
* Programming that libraries have done to promote diversity and inclusion
* Creating inclusive spaces for diverse patrons
* Creating diverse and inclusive learning experiences for students, faculty, staff and/or patrons
* Practicing inclusive hiring practices
* Experiences of academic librarians of color
If you are interested in giving a lightning talk, please fill out this short Google form<https://goo.gl/forms/OEktkHyapVq1W7Lp2> by June 1st, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact: Julia Bordeaux, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
The CoALA Board
President-Elect, Colorado Academic Library Association
Assistant Director, MLIS
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
3801 E. Florida Ave. Ste #515
Denver, CO 80210
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Email secured by Check Point