ALLIANCE-L Archives

October 2018

ALLIANCE-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 20:04:04 +0000

PRISM. Almost reads like PRISON. Yup, we’ve created another acronym here in Colorado. At least it doesn’t start with the letter C.

What’s it all about? A planning grant to figure out the best way to assess how (and if) prison libraries influence re-entry into society for individuals leaving prison. We’ve called it the PRISM Study.

Where do you come in?

We’re seeking applications from people interested in serving on the advisory committee for this grant project. The commitment: monthly meetings starting November 14. A six month term, a meeting from 10-noon each second Wednesday. You can join us in person or online. Fuzzy slippers in either venue – that’s your call.

If you’re a practicing librarian at a public library or higher-education institution, with a passion for this kind of topic & work, please consider submitting a brief online application here by 10/30/18: https://goo.gl/forms/8NGURsKTBqOSXVSJ3

Diane Walden
Institutional Library Development Coordinator
Colorado State Library
[cid:image56e5b3.PNG@9177e565.48b1749c]<http://www.cde.state.co.us>
P 303.866.6341
201 East Colfax Avenue, Room 308, Denver, CO 80203
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  www.cde.state.co.us<http://www.cde.state.co.us>

[cid:imagea3fbab.PNG@3efbf197.4aa85ca3]<https://www.facebook.com/codepted>  [cid:image8aa64c.PNG@ad941507.478949df] <https://twitter.com/codepted>   [cid:image2db5d3.PNG@d76f2fd7.45bd27ee] <http://www.youtube.com/codeptofed>   [cid:imagead5280.PNG@f4d249bb.4eba24ba] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/colorado-department-of-education/>

Email cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, email cannot be used to transfer files containing personally identifiable information of educators or students. Contact the intended recipient to mutually determine enhanced security options for transferring such information.