1st CALL FOR CONFERENCE PROPOSALS

       The 2006 CAL Conference -- A ClassiCAL Celebration of Libraries and Literature -- will happen November 9-12, 2006 in Denver at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center/Holiday Inn DIA (I-70 & Chambers).
It's time to propose pre-conferences, programs/workshops, and poster sessions. We would love to have you present at the conference!  All of the information on how to submit your proposal for either a pre-conference or a conference program/workshop can be found on the Association’s website – cal-webs.org
    Anyone needing more information than what is contained on the website is
welcome to contact either of the Program Committee Co-Chairs: Susan Gilbert (
[log in to unmask]) or Beth Wrenn-Estes ([log in to unmask]).

Deadline for submission of programs and workshop proposals is May 21, 2006.
Deadline for poster session submission is September 1, 2006.