Denver Public Library will upgrading their hardware (i.e. Tandem computer) over the weekend of February 18-19, 2006. During this cutover their system will be down part of the time. In preparation for this down period, we have deactivated DPL in Prospector until their new computer is up and properly functioning. If all goes well they will most likely be reactivated on Monday, February 20th. However, we will wait for word from DPL to make sure they are properly functioning before reactivating them in Prospector.

This means that you will not be able to borrow DPL items as all items will say "local use only." Also, DPL patrons will not be able to request items through Prospector.

Let me know if you have any questions.

George

George Machovec
Associate Director