For libraries that have been using Gold Rush for more than 2 years, we have now decomissioned old baseURLs for GR Linker that have "edjo.coalliance.org" in their URL.  If you are using one of these old baseURLs, Gold Rush will no longer respond to this old address.  To fix this just insert the new GR Linker baseURL in your source service.  Please contact the Alliance office at [log in to unmask] if you do not remember your baseURL.

We announced this change of address almost two years ago so most sites should have had sufficient time to change this baseURL in your source services.

Sites that have started using Gold Rush within the last two years will only have the new baseURL addresses and this will not affect you.

Let us know if you have any questions.

George Machovec
Associate Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries