Please excuse multiple postings:

Volunteers needed for A ClassiCAL Celebration CAL Conference 2006!

Are you a techno-genius with an affinity for AV equipment?  Do you follow authors around the country on their signing tours?  When invited to a party, do YOU greet guests before the hostess does?  If you answered Yes! to any of these questions, then we want YOU to volunteer at CAL 2006!

Every year, dozens of volunteers just like you! donate a few hours of their conference experience to enhance the experience of others.  Volunteers help with everything from setting up authors booths at the Big Book Bash, to introducing speakers and assisting them with announcements and distributing handouts, to troubleshooting AV problems and taking tickets for events, to welcoming conference attendees at the registration desk and escorting presenters and entertainers through the facility.

  Volunteering at CAL is a great way to meet new people, connect with peers, enrich your own conference experience, and help ensure everything runs smoothly.  Whether you're shy or outgoing, a night owl or lark, attending for one day or for the entire conference, there is a place for YOU on our volunteer roster.

  To be a volunteer, you must first register for the conference.  If you have already registered, please visit http://www.formsite.com/claforms/volunteerform/index.html to sign up.  You will be contacted shortly thereafter to confirm your volunteer registration.  We will assign you according to your preferences as closely as possible and will let you know where you've been assigned shortly before the conference begins.

  Thank you!  We look forward to working with you at A ClassiCAL Celebration!

  Erica MacCreaigh, CAL Conference Volunteer Coordinator

  Arapahoe Library District

  5955 South Holly Street

  Centennial, Colorado

  303-220-7704, extension 288