Hello,

We have just released a new Gold Rush feature which provides the option to display or not display the icon next to the database name in the public search interface.  We have also updated the setting so that if you choose to display the icons, the link is now on the icon and the database name. Previously, the link was only on the database name.   This new setting is in the Staff Toolbox under Settings>Preferences>Manage Preferences.  It’s the toggle box at the bottom of the screen, “Display Link Icons”.  The default setting is to display icons.  If you want to hid the icons, simply change the setting from Y to N, click update and the icons will disappear from the public display.  You may need to clear your cache and cookie files and refresh your browser before testing the new change.  Please let us know if you have questions about this recent update.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian