Please excuse multiple postings

This year, Saturday 5:00 - 6:00 pm, November 11th, the Intellectual Freedom
Committee will commemorate ten years of speakers and awards in memory of
Julie Boucher.  Each year we recognize a member of  the library community,
as well as someone outside of libraries, for random acts of intellectual
freedom.  In addition, we've brought you interesting and sometimes inspiring
speakers, including Michael Willhoite, author of Daddy's Roommate; former
Colorado Congresswoman Pat Schroeder; Patty Calhoun, editor of Westword; and
the late Charles Levendosky, noted Bill of Rights expert and columnist for
the Casper Star-Tribune.

On this tenth anniversary we are not only looking back, but looking ahead,
aware that intellectual freedom is under assault as never before.  Our
special guest speaker at this event will be Julie's brother, the very
provocative Jello Biafra.  There will be appetizers and a cash bar.

Many of you are very familiar with Jello Biafra's music and other works.
For those of you who are not, below are some biographical links you may find
of interest.  I hope to see lots of you there.

  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0080470/bio

  http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/biafra_jello/bio.jhtml

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jello_Biafra