Please excuse multiple postings:

The Granddaddy of all BIG Book Bashes is about to happen!

Be sure to join us at the Colorado Association of Libraries' 2006
Conference: A ClassiCAL Celebration.

 Did you think the CAL Big Book Bash was a big HIT last year?  If so, you'd
be right and this year is even BIGGER!

We spent the past year finding new authors for you to preview and we think
we have some tremendous authors lined up for you to see. In fact,
two-hundred authors are registered to join us to promote their new books.
We don't have room to include all of their names in this message, but we can
tell you that this is one conference event you won't want to miss.

You'll meet the authors of children's books, adult books, fiction,
nonfiction, college textbooks, library textbooks, gardening, health, and
poetry books. Really, with so many writers, there just isn't a genre that is
not covered. Our bookseller this year is the Boulder Book Store, so great
service will be part of your buying experience.

It all starts at 5:30 -- and this year, you won't even need to wait in line.
It's a huge space so there will be room for everyone!

Join us for the Big Book Bash at the ClassiCAL Celebration of Libraries &
Literature,  Saturday, Nov. 11th, 2006 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at the
John Q. Hammons Conference Center, Holiday Inn DIA (I-70 & Chambers).  Visit
the CAL web site to register for the CAL Conference and get more
information:  http://www.cal-webs.org/conference.html