From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Steve Lawson
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Open Access Library

Rose,

The Open Access Digital Library looks like a very useful thing. Thanks!

I did want to let you know, though, that the very first title I clicked
on,
"Library Hi Tech," gives no links to full text. I expect that all these
journals should link to full text, right?

-Steve

--
Steve Lawson, Humanities Librarian
Colorado College Tutt Library

719-389-6857

<http://grweb.coalliance.org/oadl/oadl.html>
<http://grweb.coalliance.org/>
> ) is a FREE collection of over 4,000 scholarly, peer reviewed journals
in a
> variety of subject areas. We developed this library to help supplement
> libraries' paid subscriptions to digital content and to also create
unified
> access to free scholarly resources.
> We culled together all the open access journals in Gold Rush and created
> searchable full-text library. Some of the collections included in the
> library are Highwire Open Access Journals, Nature Journals Online, The
> Directory of Open Access Journals, Government Serials List, PubMed
Central
> and BioMedCentral.  We have also included several individual open access
> journals and links to large digital repositories such as DLESE, the
Digital
> Library of Earth System Education.
> The best way to find items in the library is to search by journal or
> database name.  You can also browse for journals through our A-Z list.
If