From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Harris
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic Search Complete link for Developmental Neurorehabilitation

Rose,

I think Developmental has the wrong link activated.  It has a full text link that looks like an Indexing link.  It is currently not available as a full text title so it should only have indexing links.  I also do not think it is being indexed yet.  It is actually a 2007 title change for Pediatric Rehabilitation, which has a 12 month delay.

Rebecca Harris
Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center
MSC09 5100
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131-0001
505/272-8824 (direct)

>>> Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 8/9/2007 10:19 AM >>>
Gold Rush has loaded titles for the following family of databases:
Provider: EBSCO INDUSTRIES
Databases:
Business Source Premier
Academic Search Premier