Please excuse the multiple postings.

Remember, Monday (December 17th, 2007) is the big day.  The Colorado
Alliance will be changing its IP address beginning at or around 8:00am.  We
expect all services to be unavailable that entire day.  According to our ISP
and network consultants, it may take as long as three days for the changes
to our DNS to fully propagate throughout the Internet.  During that time
frame, you may be unable to reach Alliance services via hostname.  However,
you should be able to access them directly using the IP addresses of the
service (see below).

For example, to reach the Alliance website (http://www.coalliance.org) you
would simply put the IP address (129.19.152.10) of the web server into your
browser.

Service/Website

IP Address

Alliance main website

129.19.152.10

Gold Rush (A - Z)

129.19.152.30

Gold Rush Staff page

129.19.152.19

Gold Rush linker

Recommend not using IP address to access

Prospector

129.19.152.47

Charleston Advisor

129.19.152.15

ADR

129.19.152.102

Catalyst

129.19.152.20

OCLC access list

129.19.152.41

Note that some services, such as Gold Rush Linker will not be available
until the DNS updates.

If you have any questions, please contact either myself ([log in to unmask])
or George Machovec ([log in to unmask])

Tim Donnelly

System/Network Administrator

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries