The Book Organization of Colorado (BOOC) would like your help in
spreading the word about its Find An Author project.

Find An Author connects authors with organizations looking for speakers.
The site, hosted at www.coloradobook.org, provides a user-friendly
list of more than 300 Colorado authors interested in presenting
programs.

We recently surveyed our authors to get their feedback about how the
site is working from their perspective.

Now, want to ask people who might be interested in using the service
(teachers, librarians, civic groups etc) how this service is working
and how we might let more people know about it.

Please take a few moments to complete a survey at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CqViFmO5HONBzwEXtYyVbw_3d_3d
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CqViFmO5HONBzwEXtYyVbw_3d_3d>

If you would like to forward this notice to anyone else who might be
interested in knowing about the site or in giving us feedback,
including your constituent mailing list, please feel free.

If you have questions or comments and want to email us directly, email
Liz Hill at [log in to unmask] <mailto:liz%40lizhill.net> .

Thanks,

Kenn Amdahl, Joe Reid, Bonnie McCune, Becky Clark Cornwell and Liz Hill
Book Organizations of Colorado, Find An Author!
www.coloradobook.org <http://www.coloradobook.org>

Bonnie F. McCune
Library Community Programs Consultant
Colorado State Library
     Did you know. . . Annually, over 18 million individual visits are
made to Colorado school libraries ~ averaging 22,300 visits a year per
school librarian.
201 E Colfax #309
Denver, CO  80203
(v) 303.866.6891