Good morning!  I think about you too, every time I try to decide whether to go to the CAL conference and realize the only benefit would be seiing you (maybe-- are you still going???)-- the programming has not had anything much of interest to me in years....

So am I going to see you at this conference on 3/14?

I am fine, what with retirements & all I am running cataloging-- my manager knows NOTHING about cataloging so--

I did get married tho!  ANd I have 2 grandchildren....

Hope to see you,
Sarah

Sarah Stein
Senior Special Collections Librarian
Cataloging & Serials
Denver Public Library
Denver, Colorado, USA

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 2/20/2008 4:15 PM >>>
> Hey Sarah,
It's Di from library school.  How in the world are you?  I think about you
often and wonder what you are up to these days.  Glad that you are alive
and kickin'.
Di

George, nothing is attached?