We've done some checking the morning, and the Blackwell links in Gold Rush
now seem to be forwarding to the correct title in the Wiley database.  I've
only checked a few titles.

Thanks.

On 7/7/08 10:55 AM, "Rose Nelson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> OpenURL links to former Blackwell Synergy are not redirecting at the article
> level but instead default to the Wiley InterScience homepage.  Wiley is
> aware of the problem and working to resolve it.  As we get more information
> about this problem and the time frame for fixing it, we will let you know.
> We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
>
> Rose
>
> Rose Nelson
> Systems Librarian
> Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
> http://www.coalliance.org <http://www.coalliance.org/>
> 303-759-3399 X103 (ph)
> 303-759-3363 (fax)

Joseph Blackburn
Unit Assistant Director/Serials
Preston Smith Library of the Health Sciences
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
3601 4th Street STOP 7781
Lubbock, TX 79430-7781

T 806-743-2204
F 806-743-2218