Hello All,

Thanks for your enthusiasm for the RFID round table! It should be a very lively discussion.  Unfortunately, we are at full capacity for holding this round table and can’t take any more registrations.  If you have already RSVP’d you are definitely on the list, and we look forward to seeing you, here, at the Alliance, on October 16 from 9-12.  If you haven’t signed up, but would like to attend, you can get on the wait list—just email me.  If you do need to cancel, please let me know ASAP so that others who might be interested and haven’t yet signed up can still attend.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian