From: "Rose Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 11:43:53 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Ebsco EJS titles

Hello Gold Rush subscribers,

If you have a list of Ebsco EJS titles with dates that you would like to
load into Gold Rush, feel free to send them to us:
[log in to unmask] The list needs to be in a delimited or excel
file and  must have issns and titles in order to make the changes in
Gold Rush.   We will use the match titles utility to update your
existing list of EJS titles with the accurate subscription dates.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries