From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 5:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gold Rush Enhancement: embargo text displayed in public
interface

Hello Gold Rush subscribers,

We have released a new update to the Gold Rush public interface that
displays the text "embargo and months" directly underneath the
calculated embargo date.  For example, About Campus has a 12 month
embargo in several databases.  Before the update, the embargo would
display as a calculated date.  E.g. 1997-01-01-2008-04-13.  Now,
underneath the calculated date, we have included the text: "embargo: 12
months".  We hope this is helpful to both librarians and patrons in
being able to decipher between journals with an end date and those that
are in embargo.  Let us know if you have questions about this new
enhancement.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries

http://www.coalliance.org

303-759-3399 fax 303-759-3363

This Message (including attachments) is intended only for the identified Recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or subject to copyright, trade secret or other restrictions. It may also include attorney client, attorney work product, or other privileged communications.  The information and opinions presented in this Message do not necessarily represent those of the Jones Companies. If you are not the intended Recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or distribution of this Message (including attachments) is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this Message in error, please notify the Sender ([log in to unmask]) immediately by replying to and then completely deleting the Message (including all attachments) from your computer. Additionally, the integrity and security of this Message and its attachments cannot be assured on the Internet; Recipients assume all risk of loss by accepting this message, including from their failure to use effective anti-virus software.