Please excuse duplicate postings:

Tired of the same old, same old?

Let's give everyone at this year's CAL conference a little WOW!
As in: Wow, that was fun and different!
Wow, that was so helpful, I can't wait to try that at my library!

Treat your library colleagues to a little WOW by presenting a program
that goes beyond the usual.
This year's conference-Power On: Avenues for the Future-is your chance
to get creative, get bold. Take a risk where the audience is eager and
receptive.

But, wow, the deadline to propose a program is quickly approaching;
proposals must be received by 11:30 p.m. on SUNDAY, MAY 17.

So start thinking inspiring, surprising and, of course, timely and
relevant.

Then visit www.cal-webs.org <http://www.cal-webs.org/>  to submit your
proposal for a pre-conference program or workshop.
And don't forget: you can use the workshop proposal form to have your
original research considered for the peer-reviewed session.

Questions? Contact Jen Cotton at [log in to unmask] or
303-986-1501 x2627

*Pre-conference programs are half- or full-day sessions that will take
place on Thursday, November 19th. These sessions provide more in-depth
discussion of topics than workshops offer.

*Workshops are 50-minute sessions that will be presented on Friday,
November 20th and Saturday, November 21st.  These sessions give an
overview on topics of interest.

*****

The 2009 Colorado Association of Libraries annual conference will be
held November 19-21 at the Marriott Denver Tech Center.