-----Original Message-----
From: The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries List ALLIANCE-L
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Scrimgeour
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:43 AM
To: alliance-l
Subject: Re: DataLink July 2009

Dear George,
This is a splendid issue.  Before I deleted it, I wanted to ensure that
I would have access to later on and point other colleagues to it.  When
I went to the Alliance Web site, the latest DataLinks I could find were
from 2007.  Can I get to the later issues as well?

Trust all is well with you.

As ever,
Andrew

Andrew D. Scrimgeour, Ph.D.
Dean of Libraries
Drew University
Madison, New Jersey 07940
Phone: 973-408-3322
Fax:     973-408-3770

>>> George Machovec <[log in to unmask]> 7/1/2009 3:38 PM >>>
Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the July 2009 issue of DataLink which covers happenings at
the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries.  This issue has a focus on
the Alliance Digital Repository (ADR) project.

George

George Machovec

Associate Director

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries