Please excuse multiple postings:

The “Digital Repositories, Data Curation, and The Cloud” All Alliance Conference will be held January 28-29, 2010 at the Holiday Inn Select – Cherry Creek, in Denver, CO.

Join us at the All Alliance Conference on Friday, January 29th for an exciting day of Cloud-, Data Durability-, and Repository-focused keynotes offered by Richard Katz, Vice President of EDUCAUSE and founding director of the EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR); and Thorny Staples, Director of Community Strategy and Alliances and Director of the Fedora Project of DuraSpace.  Panel discussions, repository application overviews, and demonstration showcases are also on the agenda to mark the launch of multiple Alliance-supported digital repository portals at our member institutions!

On Thursday, January 28, 2010, we’re hosting a Fedora/DuraSpace technically-focused “meet-up,” led by DuraSpace’s Thorny Staples, for library and campus IT staff, faculty, and stakeholders, as well as regional Fedora community members. Topics include an exploration of repository architecture and functionality, interface strategies, cloud opportunities, and any direction the participant-driven discussion takes us!  We’ll end the afternoon with opportunities to share what’s working and what’s challenging data curation-wise at your institutions!