I'm hoping this is the last time I have to send this email.  Ironically,
the first two times I tried to send it to the list, it ended up in my
SPAM folder.  I have attached the list of titles in Open J-Gate as a
text file.

From: Rose Nelson
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 1:02 PM
To: goldrush-l
Subject: Open J-Gate

Please excuse duplicate posting.  I tried to send this out earlier, but
it didn't seem to find its way to the list.

Hello Gold Rush subscribers,

If you haven't already, you may want to add Open J-Gate from Informatics
to your Gold Rush holdings.  This open access database has several
unique titles.  I just ran a comparison report between Open J-Gate and
another very popular open access aggregator, DOAJ.  There were 2,975
unique titles in Open J-Gate.  The one caveat is that some of the
journals aren't cover to cover open access, but the journals included
seem to provide a healthy listing of articles in each issue.  See
attached file.