From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:50 AM
To: goldrush-l
Subject: Gold Rush webinar: Manage Holdings

Hello Gold Rush subscribers,

We will be offering a training session on the Gold Rush holdings module on August 4, 2010 from 12pm-1pm MST.

We’ll explore topics such as:

·         Add/remove database from Gold Rush

·         How to add a custom title list to Gold Rush

·         Creating stub databases

·         Adding titles to an existing list

·         How to change a database URL

·         The difference between database URLs and Journal URLs

·         Suppress, lock and hide titles

·         Managing dates for journals and databases

·         Troubleshooting problems with the Holdings module

We can accommodate 12 people in the training session, so sign up today if you are interested.

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Rose

Rose Nelson