I have added a few names to the Gold Rush listserv. So if you just received a welcome message from Gold Rush, this is why. If you are not the appropriate contact, you can unsubscribe to the list by sending an email to [log in to unmask] with the subject line:
SIGNOFF GOLDRUSH-L .
A colleague can subscribe to the list at: http://list.coalliance.org/archives/goldrush-l.html
It’ s important that one person from each Gold Rush site is on the list. We post enhancement updates, outages, dates for training, Gold Rush tips, and other important information to the list. It’s also a list where you can connect with other Gold Rush subscribers to share ideas and get answers to questions.
There is still time/room to sign up for the “Manage Holdings” webinar. Here is the original email, if you didn’t receive it.
We will be offering a training session on the Gold Rush holdings module on August 4, 2010 from 12pm-1pm MST.
We’ll explore topics such as:
· Add/remove database from Gold Rush
· How to add a custom title list to Gold Rush
· Creating stub databases
· Adding titles to an existing list
· How to change a database URL
· The difference between database URLs and Journal URLs
· Suppress, lock and hide titles
· Managing dates for journals and databases
· Troubleshooting problems with the Holdings module
We can accommodate 12 people in the training session, so sign up today if you are interested.
Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
303-759-3399 X103 fax 303-759-3363