Hello,

We have fixed the problems with uploading a title list and adding a new
subscription to Gold Rush.  We recently upgraded ColdFusion and
installed a new server for Gold Rush.  This initially created some
technical difficulties which our developers have now solved.  If you
find other anomalies, please be sure to report them to our support desk
at: [log in to unmask] email address is being protected from
spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian