From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 9:25 AM
To: goldrush-l
Subject: ProQuest New Platform

Hello,

As many of you know,  ProQuest databases are moving to a new platform.  We have been working with ProQuest to get title lists of all the databases to put into the global knowledge bae since URLs will change when a library migrates to the new platform.  If you plan to migrate before we are able to get title lists from ProQuest into the Gold Rush knowledgebase, you can download the title lists from the admin module in ProQuest.  We can upload these title lists for you, or you can use the tool in the GR Staff tool box to do this yourself.  It is under the Holdings module>Title Lists>Upload a title list new or existing.  Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries