Please excuse the cross posting.

We are ready to do the cut over to the new hardware for the Listserv software.

The plan is to move onto the new hardware this Wednesday March 2nd.  I intend to start at 8:00am and anticipate the cutover to take several hours.  During this time you may receive previously queued messages, but please refrain from posting any new content to the lists as I cannot guarantee that new posts will reach their destination or be available in the list archives.

Once the upgrade is complete, users should see no changes in the way they interact with lists.  You will not need to resubscribe to any lists.

Baring any surprises this should be the last downtime related to this project.

Thank you for your patience.

Tim Donnelly

System/Network Administrator

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries