Hi Rose - Have you had any updates on this, or is there something I need to do (besides wait)?

Thanks - Mary
-:-:-:--:-:-:--:-:-:--:-:-:--:-:-:--:-:-:-
Mary Walsh  ::  [log in to unmask]
Resource Sharing Librarian
Nielsen Library  ::  Adams State College
Alamosa, CO 81102  ::  (719) 587-7174
http://www.adams.edu/library/

Rose Nelson wrote:

Hello,

We have recently updated a few of the key Ebsco databases.  We download Ebsco databases from a special ftp site that includes all the title lists.  This is a site all of the various ERM vendors use to update Ebsco databases into their knowledge base.  Ebsco also provides title lists on their public site.  However according to Ebsco, the title lists on the ftp site are even more up to date than the title lists on their public website.  Unfortunately, this month, this has not been the case.  The title lists at least for a handful  of databases (Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, Mas Ultra School Edition, MasterFile Premier and Business Source Compete) are not accurate.   I have contacted Ebsco about the discrepancies in their title lists, but have not yet heard back from them.  It looks like the title lists on their public website are more accurate than the ftp site.  So for now, we will update the Ebsco databases using the title lists from the public website.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but hope to have the accurate lists in place soon.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian