Hi Rose - I found a journal that was not displaying correctly and tried
to submit an "Incident Report". It gave me the following error message
(in red!):

1366, query = ins_incident, act_write_incident_to_db.cfm
1366, query = ins_incident, act_write_incident_to_db.cfm

I've never tried to do this before and am not sure what I did wrong. Is
there someplace different you like me to report problems?

Thanks, Mary

Mary Walsh  ::  [log in to unmask]
Resource Sharing Librarian
Nielsen Library  ::  Adams State College
Alamosa, CO 81102  ::  (719) 587-7174
http://www.adams.edu/library/