From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:54 AM
To: goldrush-l
Subject: Switching to the new ProQuest platform

Hello,

Several libraries have asked about switching to the new ProQuest
platform.    ProQuest tech support sent me an email to instruct sites on
how they can migrate to new ProQuest URLs.  If you would like me to
upload the new title lists into Gold Rush once you have downloaded them
from the ProQuest Admin module, please send me the title lists.  Please
let me know if you have any questions.

log into the New Administrator Module.

http://admin.proquest.com <http://admin.proquest.com>

The login info should be the same as the one they were using for the
Legacy Platform (http://proquest.umi.com/cgi-bin/lad)

Click on Title Lists/ MARC Records down on the left side of the page.

Click on create a Title List.

Choose the options that you would like then click the "Create title
list" button at the bottom.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson