Hi Yuliya and other Gold Rush subscribers,

Yes, there is a report in Gold Rush of open access databases.  Click on
Reports in the GR Staff Toolbox.  It is the fourth item from the bottom
of the list under the section "general reports".  The majority, if not
all , of these collections should include lists of journals all of which
can be searched through the A-Z interface.  Some of them also work with
GR Linker.

The main criteria to work through the link resolver  is that the
publisher is able to accept some or all OpenURL variables.  Most of the
major publishers such as Springer, Elsevier and Wiley deposit their
articles in CrossRef.  Gold Rush is able to link to CrossRef through a
digital object identifier, which is a number assigned to an article
deposited in CrossRef.  We can also link to articles in PubMed because
we have built a target to this resource.  Some open access lists may
contain journals from more obscure publishers that don't deposit content
in CrossRef so in those cases you won't see a link to an article, but
there may be a link to the journal home page, which is that secondary
link on GR Linker Results page under "Full Text Online".

We encourage libraries to add these open access databases to your
collection if they are appropriate.  It's a nice free supplement to your
subscribed titles!

Rose