Rose,

Please add me to the 11/2 session – thank you!

Gayle Gunderson

From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gold Rush Linker training session Oct 11th now Full

Hello,

I had a great response to the GR Linker training session.  If you have sent me an RSVP, you are definitely in the training.  However, at this point, we need to close the training session because we have filled up all spaces in the GoToMeeting software, so I am opening a new session.  This next session will be on Wednesday, November 2nd at 12pm MST.  Please send an email to [log in to unmask] if you would like to attend.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

CO Alliance of Research Libraries