Wow!  This is great news!

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

As many of you are aware, JSTOR has recently made journal content published prior to 1923 in the U.S. and prior to 1870 elsewhere freely available to anyone.  Content areas include arts and humanities, economics and politics, mathematics and other sciences. The content covers close to 500,000 articles in more than 200 journals and represents 6% of all JSTOR content.

We are currently working with JSTOR to get a title list of this freely available content.  Once we get a title list, we will load it into Gold Rush and let you know that it is available to add to your Gold Rush collection.

Rose

Rose Nelson

CO Alliance of Research Libraries

3801 E. Florida Ave. Ste 515

Denver, CO  80210

303-759-3399 X103

Fax 303-759-3363

--

Victoria

Victoria West-Pawl, MILS, MSID
Colorado State University - Global Campus Librarian
8000 East Maplewood Avenue, Building 5, Suite 250
Greenwood Village, Colorado  80111-4766
CSU-Global Campus Website: http://www.csuglobal.org
Library Blog: http://blogs.csuglobal.org/library/
Email: [log in to unmask]