The AIRS Committee is offering trials for different packages they are considering for statewide database licensing.   If you would like to try the products and provide feedback please follow the link below.
Thanks
George

George Machovec
Interim Executive Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
3801 E. Florida, Suite 515
Denver, CO 80210
(303) 759-3399 x.101

Maybe you call them "databases," or "e-resources." Maybe "research tools." Maybe even "those web sites that have good stuff in them that some people find useful for school, business, entertainment and the pursuit of happiness." Okay, maybe that's overreaching...

At any rate, the AIRS Committee is announcing open trials for a range of databases/e-resources. These are vendor products being considered for inclusion in a possible statewide package.

The committee needs your help. And wants your feedback about these products!

The window for taking a look at these valuable e-resources only stays open until Feb 6, so dive on through!

Visit - http://airs.cvlsites.org

Advance thanks for your participation!

-Jim

p.s. Maybe you're thinking, "Hrmph. I would think they'd give us longer to look at these products." But be honest, if we gave you three months, you'd still only "get around to it" in the last few days of that period. You know it's true...

No insult intended! None of us are procrastinators--we're all just "incredibly busy" throughout Colorado LibraryLand. (Whew, that was close.)

--
Jim Duncan, Director
Networking & Resource Sharing

[http://www.whatsnextlibraries.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/whatsnext-logo.jpg]<http://www.whatsnextlibraries.org/>
Your Future. Libraries help you get there.

--
Jim Duncan, Director
Networking & Resource Sharing
Colorado State Library
http://www.coloradostatelibrary.org/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesmduncan

[http://www.whatsnextlibraries.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/whatsnext-logo.jpg]<http://www.whatsnextlibraries.org/>
Your Future. Libraries help you get there.

Email secured by Check Point