In compliance with Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) requirements, the Colorado State Library is reaching out to the state's library leaders for input regarding your assessment of CSL’s performance toward its last 5-year plan for Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funding (2008-12) as well as your input for the next CSL 5-year plan (2013-17).  We realize that some of you may not feel knowledgeable enough to respond substantially to every item; but would still like as much informed input as you feel you can give.

Library leaders include those currently and formerly in official leadership positions in libraries and library-related organizations as well as self-identified informal, emerging, and aspiring leaders.  In other words, if you are reading this email, State Librarian Eugene Hainer and the Management Team of the Colorado State Library are very interested in hearing from you.

Please go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RF8HLD3 and respond to this survey no later than Friday, February 17

It's a short survey--just 10 multiple-choice questions (not counting optional and i.d. items)--and should only take a few minutes to complete.

If you have questions about the survey, contact me on behalf of the survey contractor, the RSL Research Group.

Keith Curry Lance
RSL Research Group
303-466-1860
mobile 720-232-5866