Rose, I would like to attend the webinar April 13 at 10 a (MST).  I saw your note about the GRX libraries. I’d still like to attend.

Thanks,

Rosemary

From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: webinar training for Database Ranking and One-Click

Hello,

We are offering some webinar sessions to introduce you to Database Ranking and One-Click.  Send an email to [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending.  Please indicate the session you plan to attend.

Database Ranking and One-Click (1-hour webinar)

April 12, 10am MST

April 13 10am MST

May 3 10am MST

May 4 10am MST

If none of these dates/times work for you, please contact me.  I’m happy to schedule a one-on-one session with you.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

CO Alliance of Research Libraries