Rose,

Could I come to the one on Nov. 15 at 11:00 am?

Thanks,

Sally

From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gold Rush Holdings and Knowledge Base training

There are still some slots available in the Gold Rush webinar training sessions.  Please send an email to [log in to unmask] if you would like to attend one of these.

Hello,

We are offering a one hour webinar on the Gold Rush holdings module.  This session will cover topics such as:

·         The difference between the local knowledge base and the global knowledge base

·         Adding/Deleting a database to Gold Rush

·         Updating coverage dates and journal URLs

·         How to use Match Titles to make global changes to a list

·         How to Save a title list

·         Ranking databases and applying One-Click to databases

The webinar is offered the following dates and times