Hello,

We have been busy updating several title lists over the summer.  Most recently we updated Web of Science and Biosis Previews, both indexing databases that are popular for running comparison reports.  For a list of updated title lists see: http://grstaff.coalliance.org/dbloadreport.cfm  If there is a  product that you subscribe to that hasn't been updated in a while or that you can't find in Gold Rush, be sure to let us know and we will do our best to update it ASAP.  Send requests to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director