Please excuse multiple postings:
________________________________
The Colorado Association of Libraries Leadership Development Committee is getting ready to welcome the 5th CAL Leadership Institute (CALLI) cohort. As part of the year-long institute, each of the CALLI participants will be looking for a mentor with whom they can connect with regularly, practice new skills, discuss professional challenges and opportunities and add to their professional network.

To help our participants find the right mentor, we will be holding a half-day session on Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 9 a.m. - noon at the Loveland Public Library (right before CALCON) where participants will learn about the CALLI mentoring program and tips for maximizing the mentor/mentee relationship. Part of the morning includes a fun networking event where CALLI participants and potential mentors can connect and learn more about one another.

Due to your influential role in the Colorado library community, we invite you to attend this mentoring session.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating. If not you, who?  Can you recommend colleagues who would enjoy this opportunity to share experience and wisdom with growing library leaders?
I'll send you the agenda as we get closer.

On behalf of the CAL Leadership Development Committee, thank you for considering this.

Janine Reid, Executive Director
High Plains Library District
Administration and Support Services
2650 W. 29th St.
Greeley, CO  80631
(970) 506-8563; (970) 506-8551 (fax)
www.MyLibrary.us<http://www.mylibrary.us/>

Connect with Us!

[Description: fb email icon]<http://www.facebook.com/HighPlainsLibraryDistrict>   [Description: twitter email icon] <https://twitter.com/myhpld>    [Description: youtube email icon] <http://www.youtube.com/user/HPLDvideos>

Email secured by Check Point